Google Places Optimization
In late 2010 Google Places began to show up as part of the organic results when users searched the Internet for businesses and professions. Google Places, formerly known as Google Local Listings, is a cost effective and rapid vehicle to generate new customers via the Internet. With the addition of Google Maps applications on all Smart-phones Google Places is quickly becoming the most powerful way to drive traffic to your website as well as create direct inbound leads to your business.
The key benefits of Google Places Optimization are:
- The business phone number appears on the first page of Google
- Unlimited clicks/ website conversions upon obtaining first page placement
- Click to call feature on Google Mobile and Google Maps for Smart-phones
- Google Places appears above the organic results listed on the page of a key word search
- Provides monthly reporting and analytics to monitor the effectiveness of the campaign